The seventh COSEAL Workshop is a forum for discussing the most recent advances in the automated configuration and selection of algorithms. It will take place on August 26 and 27, 2019 in Potsdam, Germany and is organized by Holger Hoos and Marius Lindauer as co-chairs and Tobias Friedrich and Torsten Schaub as local chairs.
The workshop will consist of posters and talks about late-breaking research and useful tools, discussions regarding intra- and international cooperation, and many opportunities to interact with other attendees. Note also that this COSEAL workshop will be co-located with the FOGA conference, which runs from 27-29th of August.
All inquiries should be done by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is free, but we do not have any funding; hence lunches and dinners will be on your own expense, including the social dinner on Monday evening.
If you would like to present some work at the conference, either as a talk or as a poster (format A0), we would appreciate it if you submit a proposal for your presentation as soon as possible but not later than by XXX XX. If you only want to attend and participate in discussions, please also register early, as the number of seats is limited.
To register, with or without presenting, you need to fill the registration form. Please prepare the answers to the following questions:
- Would you like to present a poster? If yes, what is the title and abstract?
- Would you like to present a talk? If yes, what is the title and abstract?
- Will you be attending the get together on Monday evening, August 26?
- Will you be attending the workshop dinner on Tuesday, August 27?
Hasso-Plattner-Institut für Digital Engineering gGmbH
How to reach the venue
- Avendi Hotel at the Griebnitzsee (5min to walk to the workshop location)
- Hotel Ambassador Potsdam (>15min to walk to the workshop location)
- Mercure Hotel Potsdam City (close to Potsdam main station; 5min ride with the train to get to the workshop location)
Monday evening, Get together …
Tuesday afternoon: Social Dinner ….
All talks will also eventually be presented in the poster session immediately following their oral presentation, for a deeper interaction with the audience.
Presenter’s names are in bold, regardless of actual contributions to the work.