We are an international group of researchers interested in algorithm selection and algorithm configuration. The group consists of more than 80 members from more than 20 international institutes (as of May 2018).
Members have the advantage of:
- getting all news on our mailing list; including a regular newsletter
- access to all materials from our COSEAL workshops (e.g., slides and posters)
If you are interested to join us, please apply at our mailing list.
COSEAL has an informal advisory board for major decisions concerning the group (e.g., venue of the next COSEAL workshop). The advisory board consists of:
- Bernd Bischl (Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich)
- Holger Hoos (Leiden University)
- Frank Hutter (University of Freiburg)
- Pascal Kerschke (University of Münster)
- Lars Kotthoff (University of Wyoming)
- Marius Lindauer (University of Freiburg)
- Marc Schoenauer (Université Paris Sud)
- Thomas Stützle (Université Libre de Bruxelles)
- Heike Trautmann (University of Münster)
- Joaquin Vanschoren (Eindhoven University of Technology)