COSEAL is an international group of researchers interested in algorithm selection, algorithm configuration and related topics. The group consists of more than 80 members from more than 20 international institutes (as of May 2018).
Members have the advantages of:
- Receiving news via our COSEAL mailing list (if wanted); and
- Being listed as a COSEAL member on the COSEAL homepage.
You can join us if your research interests are somehow along the lines of COSEAL. If you are interested in joining us, please apply at our mailing list and be ready to provide the following information:
- your name,
- your affiliation,
- an one-sentence description of your research interests,
- a link to your research profile, and
- a link to your profile picture.
Notes regarding COSEAL membership:
- A company/organization listed on the website as an affiliation does not imply that COSEAL
endorses, supports or agrees with it in any way.
- COSEAL does not endorse or support any research into military purposes (in particular into lethal autonomous weapon systems).